What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
While you are looking forward to seeing the "SOLD" sign posted on your property, you know there are a lot of things to consider during your journey from listed to sold.
You deserve more than passive marketing, with a sign in the yard and an occasional open house. You deserve a team that will be at your side from listing to closing, ensuring your property sells smoothly.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose The Gail Shulski Group:
1. Local Experts - Your communities are our communities. We know the lay of the land from years of experience both in real estate and raising our families locally. Our first hand knowledge of the school districts, towns, shopping, you name it-- and we know it. If we aren't sure, our large network will ensure we get the best answer for all of your questions.
2. Communication - We believe communication is key for a smooth transaction. We will regularly keep you informed with real time market statistics, listing feedback, offers on your home through every step. Your needs come first, we will discuss the best way to communicate, how often and we will formulate a plan that is unique to you!
3. Digital/Internet Marketing - 90% of potential buyers start their search for homes on the internet. A strong presence on top real estate sites, like Trulia, Zillow, Relator.com and more are critical to increase your listings exposure to the public. From creating a website for your home to featuring it on social media a we create highlight posts with links, images and #hashtags to help bring the buyer into your home to see it first hand.
4. Public Marketing Activities - We will provide and install a sign that will help prospective buyers easily identify your home. The home's website gives access to pictures, descriptions and virtual tours of your house. Open Houses, New Listing flyers and Broker's Open Houses are just a few ways we keep your house at the top of the buyers mind.
5. Professional Staging - First impressions are vital to getting your home sold. Presentation is one of the most important components in the selling process. Clearing out the clutter and depersonalizing the home help buyers picture how their personal items will work in the home and keep them from getting side tracked from looking at your personal photos, etc.
6. Professional Photography - Pictures are what brings the buyer from their internet search and into your home. High quality pictures present your home in the best way possible to convert an internet search to a showing.
7. Extended Marketing List - Keller Williams is the leader in exclusive systems and applications to ensure your property is marketed online 24/7 through more than 350 popular website searches.
To find out more about selling your home, click here